Saturday, October 14

Hello Fellow Pet Owners

Hey Fellow Pet Owners!!

My name is Lizzy Fischer. I have two dogs, a cat and an undying love for all of them!! As a pet owner I have been very disappointed with the quality pet products available. It often takes some digging up before you find anything good. So I am going to dig!!

As I do research on quality pet products on the market and the best deals associated with them, I will share my findings with you, my fellow pet lover!!

Please let me know if you have any suggestions on products or information. Please email me at: petcaremadesimple@yahoo.com

Comments:
Welcome to the pet blogging community Lizzy! Looking forward to following your feeds.

Kim (&Kiku)
The Bark Slope Dog Blog
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?